Sparking collaborations and career paths by connecting people to the right networks and opportunities, making unique creative connections between disparate groups, cross-cultural communication, interviewing, research (especially finding obscure resources online), adapting to different cultures and circumstances, understanding and learning new technology quickly, working efficiently and effectively at high speed, constant flow of ideas
Liminality, intersectionality, identity, feminism, anti-racism, LGBTQ rights, immigration, human rights, cultural exchange, community cultural development, arts & technology, performance, interdisciplinary arts, creative and media writing, travel, reading, alternative education, arts & media as tools for empowerment and social change, supporting artsy geeky girls, fandom and fan culture, creative social enterprise, music, immersive experiences, interactive art, games, ARGs, transmedia, new & digital media, creativity, sexuality, gender, race, culture, travel, social justice, magic (stage and spiritual), volunteering, ideas, creative philanthropy, social media, cross-cultural communication, sex-positivity, activism, anti-slut-shaming, circus, burlesque, improv, stage work, singing, reading, glitter, television, radio, Aqua, Savage Garden, Darren Hayes, Harry Potter, Homestuck, Steven Universe, The Wicked + The Divine, mashups and unusual covers.
- Creative Arts, Performance, Production: Artistic direction, production management, stage management, events management, burlesque, physical theatre, improv, theater, screen acting, circus arts, singing, public speaking
- Writing: Journalism (print, radio, TV, web), scriptwriting (television, radio, Web, stage), interviews, cultural analysis, short stories, poetry, creative non-fiction, arts reviews, songwriting, essays, multimedia, games
- Media Production: Blogging, online video, podcasts, live & digital radio, digital storytelling, entertainment TV writing, multimedia editing, graphics design, games writing, narrative design
- People and Management Skills: Leadership, strategic planning & visioning, teamwork, cross-cultural communication, networking, working with children and youth, working with marginalised communities, volunteer management, customer service
- Travel and International Experience: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, The Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, China, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Macau, Australia, Qatar. Frequent flyer and lifelong traveller.
- Languages: English (fluent spoken & written), Malay (fluent spoken & written), Bengali (conversational spoken)